Don't forget these...
Features & Benefits
Biomax Glutathione liposomal is the next generation innovation in glutathione supplementation. It contains Setria (a naturally fermented and patented Japanese form of glutathione) and is enhanced with liposome entrapment technology for optimum absorption and bioavailability.
Recognised as the great protector and known as the master antioxidant, glutathione promotes a healthy immune system and supports the liver. Without it every cell would become so ravaged by free radicals that it would disintegrate. The human body obtains glutathione in two ways: some is produced internally, while some is provided by the diet. Because of the body’s ability to make glutathione, it is not considered an ‘essential nutrient’ – but under some conditions, we need more glutathione than the body can produce.
- Clinically studied to increase blood and intra-cellular glutathione levels to support the immune system.
- Proven to deliver superior bioavailability and more glutathione into the bloodstream.
- Encapsulated with liposomal technology and contains phosphatidylcholine, which is good for the liver
- Overall health – found in every cell, glutathione is critical to preserving cellular integrity and essential for overall health.
- Antioxidant action – can help the body fight oxidative stress.
- Detoxification – glutathione is a natural detoxifier that helps eliminate harmful toxins and supports liver health.
- Immune-boosting – boosts immunity by replenishing the body’s primary defense system. (shown to double natural killer cell activity)
- Healthy skin – preliminary research suggests that glutathione may help brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Sports nutrition – new research in resistance trained males suggests that glutathione may support Nitric Oxide (NO) production when combined with L-citrulline, as well as help sustain NO levels post workout.
Boasting clinically proven efficacy, Setria glutathione is a tripeptide consisting of three amino acids: glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. Biomax Glutathione liposomal is based on a patented delivery system, which encapsules the molecules in liposomal microspheres (made from essential phospholipids), thereby protecting the product from destruction by the digestive system. Within minutes of taking Biomax Glutathione Liposomal, liposomes filled with the Setria glutathione are transported into the bloodstream and delivered directly into the cells. It is a gentle, gut friendly supplement that promises superior bioavailability and ultimately, more glutathione in the body.
- BioMax Liposomal Glutathione 625mg (equivalent to 250mg Setria reduced glutathione)
- Phosphatidylcholine complex 375mg
- Other - Vegetable stearate, brown rice flour, silica in a clear vegetable capsule
- Contains no known allergens, no sugar or gluten, no artificial flavours or preservatives.
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years take 1-4 capsules per day on an empty stomach, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Not recommended for use with warfarin. Store below 25C. keep in outer container until required for use. Protect from moisture. Keep out of reach of children.